Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sick

Cam has been sick since last week. She has had a nasty case of diarrhea and we have no idea why. She's teething which definitely could be a cause but for this long? I took her to the doctor and we are waiting on some test results. I haven't changed anything in her diet and we've been feeding her the BRATS diet now for 3 days. I'm worried she may become dehydrated but I'm doing my best to keep her hydrated and drinking. It's so frustrating because I have no idea what is wrong and her poor tush is raw from the poop and wiping. We've been putting Maalox on her tush to act like a base and covering it with aquaphor which seems to be helping. I've now had to take two days off of work and Tuesday we have our appointment at Miami Children's for her arm which I'm not going to postpone. On another note, we made sock puppets with her today and she loved them! She loved to wear them and was pretending to talk with them! It was soo adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment