Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stomach Bug

Camryn had her first throwing up stomach bug. She was fine all day yesterday and went to bed great. She woke up around 9:45 and there was throw up everywhere. I felt so helpless. We immediately put her in a bath and we were in her room after and she threw up again, this time all over me :( We both went back into the bath. After her third bath of the night we went downstairs and she kept throwing up but had nothing really left in her stomach. It was just awful. Thank goodness my father in law is an MD and he gave us the ok to crush up a zofran and give her some. I think that helped. Of course, we watched Finding Nemo (Cam's new obsession) until around 11:15. She finally went back to bed but awoke again around 1:30 hysterical. I picked her up out of the crib and just sat with her for a while and she fell back asleep. I'm trying to let her sleep but it's now 6:06 and I just heard her stir and cry a bit. I haven't decided if I'm going to work today because I'm waiting to see how Cam feels and if she can go to school. I'm showered and up even though I didn't sleep much.  I hope this ends quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment