Saturday, October 19, 2013

Nice Day

   My husband and I had such a nice day today. We of course are always up early so we got to the Pumpkin Patch early before it got too crowded. We took some great shots of Cam. We also rode the hayride! Camryn really had a great morning. When we got home she napped and we relaxed for a bit and after she woke up I was able to run out to go food shopping by myself. We spent the last part of our day going to the pool and playing with Camryn and watching football.
    I've noticed recently that Camryn has a lot more double arm movement. She's using both arms and hands at the same time much more naturally. Not always, but noticeably more. She's also definitely getting up a little higher, certainly not completely overhead but we are definitely seeing slow progress. We noticed today while she was in just a diaper that her shoulder isn't sticking out as far anymore either. We are so grateful that every couple months we are seeing slow improvements.


No comments:

Post a Comment