Thursday, October 17, 2013
10/18
I'm writing this today because I don't know if I can handle writing this tomorrow. Tomorrow marks 4 years since my mother passed away. My family has not had it easy with growing up with a sick parent and all the things that have happened to us since she passed. For my entire childhood, I prepared myself for the day that my mom would pass away. Let me say that no matter how much you might anticipate it happening you are never prepared for it when it finally happens. In the last couple years of my moms life, we grew closer than we had ever been. I talked to her multiple times a day, even if she didn't know what I was saying or couldn't clearly talk back I was lucky that I could just talk my head off to her. I am lucky to have had such a fighter for a mom, she never gave up and kept on fighting until the end (even though she said she would never do that.) Today and everyday I take a little piece of her with me, when I look at my daughter who is named for her.I miss her every day and think of all the life lessons she has taught me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment