Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When Camryn has a Bad Day

What do you do when your little one is just plain out having a bad day?! Yesterday, Camryn spent the majority of the day either crying or whining. (We think she's teething) She had terrible naps and was just in a terrible mood. Finally, at the end of the day I just decided to get in the car and drive around with her. I was at my wits end by the end of the day. I put her to bed early and had a big glass of wine. I didn't even want to cook dinner I was so drained. What are some of the things that you do to get through a bad day?

1 comment:

  1. I do pretty much what you did...just keep putting one foot in front of the other and when it is over make myself a drink! LOL! I also like to find some dumb so brain required show on and just zone out...Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete