After thinking, talking, crying and basically asking someone to tell me what to do, I've decided to go back to work. I'm excited at the opportunity I've been given but nervous about how I'll be able to juggle everything. I've talked with Camryn's therapists about rescheduling her therapy and they are able to do it. One day a week my father will take her and I'll meet him there. Thank goodness my new job is willing to work with me on my schedule so I'm able to accommodate Camryn's schedule. I also signed Camryn up for daycare near my house. I'm on the waitlist for the daycare near work. I'm terrified of putting Camryn in daycare but I know she will be fine. How did you all handle putting a child in daycare? My biggest fear is her hurting her left arm, or the teacher not being aware enough that Camryn doesn't use her left arm as well and can't break a fall. I'm going to print out a bunch of stuff I can find on the Internet for the teacher and make sure I talk to her all the time about Camryn's arm and always remind her. Should Camryn wear a medical bracelet? So many things running through my head!



I feel your pain. It is hard going back to work but it helps you financially along with allowing you opportunity to work on you. Often when you become a mother along with having a child with special needs it can get hectic, overwhelming and crazy. However, it is possible but easier when you have some support. Thank God in your case you. It will help a lot. I often remember philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
ReplyDelete