As a new mom how do you get back into shape? I need to tone up and start working out again but how do you find time? Camryn doesn't nap for more than an hour and half (sometimes less ) a day and is up by 6:30. Does everyone wait til the baby is asleep and work out after? Do they go to the gym with day care? How do you find the energy? After a long day with a toddler and doing therapy and running all over the place with Camryn I can't seem to find the energy to want to work out.
Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
I just dont bother. Last week at a wedding 10 people asked me if I was pregnant again and I was like nope just didnt lose the baby fat yet. Theres just too much to do by the time I have a quiet few minutes I just want to read a book!
ReplyDelete