I guess it was bound to happen at some point with everyone being sick around me. Yesterday I woke up with a scratchy throat and thought I was getting sick. By evening, I was sick. This morning I woke up with fever and feeling terribly. I just called in sick and I hate doing that. I don't want to push myself when I'm sick because I always wind up getting worse when I do that. Not only am I sick Cam is sick again too. If she doesn't have fever I think I may have George bring her to school so I can rest and get to the doctor. Feeling yucky. On another note, we had a wonderful time this past weekend at our good friends wedding. Not only did my husband get to be a groomsman but the couple asked him to sign their Ketubah as a witness. (That's a Jewish contract of marriage.)



No comments:
Post a Comment