for our family. Cam graduated from physical therapy! We've been going since she was 2 weeks old and she's now 16 months! I really love her therapists, we are still going to occupational therapy and will start speech therapy soon. I'm very excited to be staying at 2 therapies a week rather than 3. I can't believe how far Cam has come this year and all the hard work we both put into her recovery. I know she has a long way to go but we are at a point where if you didn't know you wouldn't be able to tell she had something wrong unless you were asking her to reach over head or really doing something that involved her fine motor skills. I'm so proud of her and when we finished PT today I was in tears because of how accomplished I felt as a mother. Here's to more graduations and milestones in the future!




No comments:
Post a Comment