Sunday, August 4, 2013
Daycare
Camryn starts daycare tomorrow! I'm so nervous and I'm filled with anxiety today. She's going to start out with half days so she can transition to being away from for the entire day. The daycare she's going to she will only be at a short time because we may be moving and we are putting her closer to where I"ll be working. I don't know if that is great idea but I don't have a choice because I start work officially on the 12th and Camryn's daycare doesn't start until the 19th. So the daycare around the corner from our house will have to do for 2 weeks. I'm sure it'll be fine and Cam adjusts really well, but I think it's me who needs the transition more than her. I've been home with her all day and all night for over a year now. It's going to be a long day tomorrow for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment