Sunday, August 11, 2013

A mess

Friday is our therapy day so we did a trial run of Camryn's new schedule. It was terrible to say the least. I picked her up early from daycare and she had just fallen asleep for nap time. We drove to therapy and she was fine. She was fine during therapy too. On the way home from therapy she finally fell asleep so I drove around for an extra 30 minutes so she could sleep. When we got home she was still tired and sleeping on and off of me...she was exhausted. She finally got to the point where she lost it and was miserable for about a half hour. I honestly thought I was going to have to take her to the ER because she was completely inconsolable. I felt awful for her and didn't know what to do other than comfort her. Anyway, we will try it again this Friday but if it happens again I might have to rethink our schedule for Friday therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment