Tomorrow is kind of a big day for us. We are going down to Miami Children's to see the specialist (Dr. Grossman.) We've only seen him once for a post op appointment (It's been a while.) I'm really curious as to what he's going to say or suggest. Last time we were there he said to continue doing what we were doing. It seems to me that Camryn has come along way so it will be interesting to hear the teams thoughts on how Cam is doing. On another note, Cam got a new elbow splint yesterday.



Today I read your blog. I found it through a link ubpn posted on Twitter. I just wanted to say hi, to let you know you're not alone, and to stay strong. :) Also, it was kind of sad, scary, and fun to read your entries. The kinesio tape one, especially, as I remember those days and how much my son hated that stuff.
ReplyDeleteGood luck. It WILL get better.