Thursday, July 18, 2013
Improvements
My husband and I have noticed some huge improvements in Cams arm/shoulder. We aren't positive if we are really seeing things or she's compensating somehow but we go see Dr. Grossman next Thursday. (They were a little concerned about her twitching towards her left side, as am I.) Some of the improvements we've noticed are that she is : using both hands to play and pick things up (holding a ball and picking it up from floor) and we also noticed that she is getting better overhead. She'll even try to reach both hands up at once. Not to mention she is finally walking!! She leads with her right leg sometimes but it is still walking. (We are working on the leading with the right side in therapy and thinking of ways to get her left hip to come forward) When I think of all we've gone through this year it all makes it seem worth it when we see Camryn improve. Her arm may never be perfect but it is so much better than it was. Hopefully, she'll continue to improve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment