I've been thinking a lot lately about starting to meal plan so food doesn't go to waste. Now that I'm returning to work and will have to take Camryn to therapy after work twice a week, time is going to be limited for me to cook meals. Does menu planning save time? I'm all about crock pot cooking but I've found that when cooking with the crock pot it seems like the texture of food is always the same. I love cooking so I don't want to necessarily get lazy and just order in or pick up food those days but I need to do something to make things a bit easier, while still saving money. What do you all do? Does anyone have any meal plan ideas? I've seen some websites that you can pay for that have meal planning they do for you! Is the subscription worth it? What do you all do to get dinner on the table?
I would love suggestions!



If you google meal plan printables you will find tons of lists you can print and fill out. I have meal planned for years and years. We live in a small town and have to drive 30 minutes to get to a big shopping center so I sit down once a week and go through my cookbooks or Pinterest and pick a meal for each day and then make a grocery list based on those. I tried a few of the subscriptions and I did not feel like they were worth it. I don't think we are picky eaters but it seemed like there were always meals I thought my family would not eat. I feel like meal plans are totally worth it!
ReplyDelete