Saturday, June 1, 2013

DOUBLE EAR INFECTION!! DOUBLE THE TROUBLE

We finally took Camryn to the doctor yesterday as she seemed to be getting worse not better. My dad pretty much insisted we take her because she was starting to get a nasty cough and her fever was going up. Believe it or not she has double ear infection!! No signs like pulling at ear or having trouble sucking...I felt so bad for her. She had her first real sick day and now we are on amoxicillan. Yesterday she was super clingy and just couldn't get comfortable she was so antsy! Anyway, last night she was hysterical again and my husband and I knew she just really needed to sleep so she could recover so we gave her a dose of benadryl to help with her congestion and she finally slept through the night. This morning she was in a much better mood. (don't judge)

Have you noticed that when your child is sick their Erb's arm bothers them? I noticed she was pulling on it this morning and she never really does that. I know the weather here can't be helping either.

On a happy note I have the best husband ever!! He got us tickets to go see Michael Buble Nov 2nd!! I think he is an amazing singer and have been a fan forever...My mom and I used to listen to him all the time! I can't wait!! (He by accident got us club seats too!! What a treat!)

Here's a pick of her sitting for 5 minutes skimming through a magazine and watching General Hospital! It must run in the family because I've been told I watched it in the womb haha..(Btw love how she is using her left arm to pick through the pages!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment