Since having Camryn I've had a terrible time with anxiety. I don't know if it was the traumatic experience of everything or just becoming a parent but it's an awful feeling. On more than one occasion I've felt like I was going to die. I would have trouble breathing, see spots, my heart would race, and it would be awful. Thank goodness my family is understanding and I was able to call my husband to stay on the phone with me while it was happening. Now, I know the signs and am better at controlling it or I know when to take something to take the edge off. I'm not sure what triggers it either. I think it's when I start thinking about everything and my thoughts just carry me away, or when I think of the what ifs.
Do you get anxiety? What do you do to cope with it?



No comments:
Post a Comment