Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Little Things..

I know this may sound ridiculous to many but not to me. Ever since Camryn was born she has always played with her ear when she starts to get tired. (I've been to the doctor countless times to make sure it's not an ear infection.) Anyway, so for the first year of her life we have always known she was tired when she started playing with her right ear. She has never ever been able to use her left arm to get to her left ear. Well, today 2 days shy of one, she started playing with her ear with her left arm. Gravity unassisted!! (I'll explain more about gravity later)  It's the little things that happen every day that put all the hard work we did this year into perspective. It's the little things like my daughter touching her ear that make me cry with joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment