My Dearest Camryn,
Happy birthday my sweet baby girl. You are the love of my life and you
have filled my heart where it was empty. This past year has been a tough
one. You've really tested the strength of your Father and I. I remember the first time I got to see you, three and a
half days after you were born, I just couldn't believe it. You were
perfect. It was just such a miracle. From the very beginning you've been a fighter. Even through
sleepless nights you knew just what to do to make my day and make me smile or tear with joy. I've watched
you grow and heal. One day, I'll tell you the story of what happened.
But I want you to know that your father and I did everything and
sacrificed everything to help you be the the best you could be. I
never want you to doubt our decisions because we have always put you
first. I love you with all my heart and can't wait for you to reach your
next milestones. It's been an amazing first year and I can't wait for the rest of your life!
Love,
Mom



camryn is so lucky to have you as her mommy!
ReplyDelete